|Dental Implants||Starting at $2000||Read more|
|Dentures||Starting at $650 per arch||Read more|
|Extractions||Starting at $89 per tooth||Read more|
When we started ADS, we did not quite realize the overwhelming need for comprehensive and affordable dentistry beyond specialized services like dental implants or dentures. Thanks to the advice of our patients, we began providing full dentistry services in Reading in 2011.
These services are rooted in our commitment to quality, affordable dental care and are delivered by a team of educated, experienced, and dedicated dentists. Whether you need something as simple as a cleaning or are seeking solutions for a fuller smile, you can find the care you need at ADS. By providing preventative services and regular dentistry at affordable fees, patients can seek care before issues become problems.
Thanks to all of our wonderful patients, ADS is expanding rapidly. Our team of dentists in Reading and beyond look forward to continuing to help you and your loved ones with dental implants, dentures, full mouth restorations, crowns, and other general dentistry services.
Now you can visit our other locations and affordable dentists in West Chester, Lansdale, Limerick, and Easton.
We always offer a free consultation inclusive of all x-rays. No gimmicks or hidden fees. A free consultation means a free consultation.
5 Convenient Locations
- Minutes from Allentown, Bethlehem, and Phillipsburg NJ
- Less than 1 hour from Quakertown, Lansdale, and King of Prussia
- Less than 2 hours from Scranton, Baltimore MD, Trenton NJ, & Flemington NJ
Our Patient Commitment
Starting from the moment that you walk in the door, we treat every patient the way that we would like to be treated. Here are some of the ways that we honor this commitment:
- We always offer a free consultation inclusive of all x-rays. No gimmicks or hidden fees. A free consultation means a free consultation.
- The dentist will always be the one to provide you with treatment options, but you will be the one making the decisions. We often say, “It’s easy to tell you the correct thing to do for your dental health. You decide what is right for you.”
- We will educate our patients on all of the procedures available, from the lowest cost to the highest cost.
- Once you have decided on a treatment option that is right for you, we will work to make it affordable. Our patients are provided with an all-inclusive fee for the agreed upon care.
- We focus on doing the most work in the smallest amount of visits. This efficiency is critical to ensuring that costs for you, our patient, are kept low.
- We expect that our patients are going to be anxious about their procedures. As a result, we will answer as many questions as you have.
- We offer sedation. This allows the patient to be in a “twilight state” during their procedures and experience less anxiety, even during a longer visit.
This practice deserves 10 STARS. The PROFESSIONALISM , CLEANLINESS, DIGNITY, RESPECT, AFFORDABILITY, AND OVERALL POSITIVE ENERGY IN THE PRACTICE IS SIMPLY MIND -BLOWING & ASTONISHING.Fantastic TEAMWORK.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!!! :-)
I had two extractions today and cannot speak highly enough of my experience. I have extreme dental anxiety issues and have never been so comfortable and calm. It’s been 10 hours and I quite frankly can’t feel any pain. No ibuprofen needed. Gentle, caring and professional staff. I actually look forward to completing my treatment plan instead of dreading it!
Affordable and Friendly
Great experience from the initial phone call to walking out the door. Hygienist was super thorough and the Dr. was very thorough in her exam, diagnosis and in giving options. They emailed me a care plan and cost overview and what my resposibilty would be before the work was done. They seem to really care.
A Beautiful Smile Is Priceless
We can provide the results you are looking for at an affordable price and will make every possible attempt to accommodate your schedule, concerns and financial needs. Smile not only in your dreams, let’s make it a reality!