Important COVID-19 Update from ADS
Our thoughts are with our patients and their families during this time. For over a decade, we have remained committed to your health and safety, which is why we are monitoring PA Department of Health and ADA guidelines closely and keeping our team and our patients updated every step of the way.
We will only be offering emergency dental services at this time to help alleviate the burden dental emergencies may place on hospital emergency departments. If you are in severe pain or are experiencing a dental emergency, please contact us by calling (610) 790-8785. Our Reading, Easton, and Limerick offices are open with limited hours.
Please know that all offices have taken careful steps to enhance our already strong safety standards. This includes:
- The thorough disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between patients.
- Welcoming patients directly into their treatment rooms, bypassing the waiting area.
- The frequent sanitation of high-touch areas like doorknobs, railings, and restroom surfaces.
- The continued adherence to wearing protective equipment like masks, gloves, and eyewear, as well as adherence to proper hand and respiratory hygiene.
- Regularly updating staff on PA Department of Health, ADA, and CDC guidelines.
We wish you and your families all the best and encourage you to stay safe, stay alert, and, most of all, stay positive. We look forward to seeing your smiles soon.
Your ADS Team
A Beautiful Smile Is Priceless
We can provide the results you are looking for at an affordable price and will make every possible attempt to accommodate your schedule, concerns and financial needs. Smile not only in your dreams, let’s make it a reality!