During this time, it is more important now than ever to ensure that you have access to the care you need when you need it. Several ADS offices remain open and our doctors are ready to assist you with emergency dental care. Dental emergencies may include, but are not limited to:
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Soft tissue bacterial infections
- Severe dental pain and inflammation
- Tooth fractures causing pain or tissue trauma
- Dental trauma causing pain, displacement, or bleeding
By accepting emergency appointments in our office, we can help alleviate the burden placed on hospital emergency rooms. If you are experiencing tooth pain or trauma, we encourage you to schedule an appointment by calling (610) 790-8785. All locations are accepting phone calls from patients. Our team will help you schedule an appointment at the nearest open office as soon as possible.
To ensure that you and your loved ones are kept safe, we have taken measures to enhance our already strong safety precautions. Such steps include:
- The thorough disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between patients.
- Welcoming patients directly into their treatment rooms, bypassing the waiting area.
- The frequent sanitation of high-touch areas like doorknobs, railings, and restroom surfaces.
- The continued adherence to wearing protective equipment like masks, gloves, and eyewear, as well as adherence to proper hand and respiratory hygiene.
- Regularly updating staff on PA Department of Health, ADA, and CDC guidelines.
For over 10 years, we have put your care, comfort, and safety first. This will continue. Now, more than ever, the world can use more bright smiles.
Stay safe, stay alert, and stay positive. We hope to see you soon!