“Why are your prices so low?” This is a question many patients ask us when they sit down for their free consultation. Sometimes, our low prices for dentures seem to good to be true! But they’re not! When you sit down with our team and put together your treatment plan, you’ll find that the cost of dentures is one of the lowest you’ll see in the area.
Many people assume that low prices mean low quality, but this is far from the case. We use the same materials that dentists around the country use, as well as state-of-the-art technology that some dentists haven’t even turned to yet!
The cost of dentures at Affordable Dental Solutions is kept low due to three simple reasons:
- Dentists Who Never Stop Learning. Our dentists are devoted to continued education, training, and research that enable them to get even better at their jobs, become more efficient, and find new technology that makes dental procedures simpler. More efficiency means lower costs. We proudly pass these savings on to you!
- Price-Matching Insurance. Many dentists charge more than what insurance companies will cover. We do the opposite. We set our fee schedules at the average insurance rates, meaning that you’ll pay the same or even less than what you pay at other dentists.
- High-Tech Solutions: Our dentists love new technology! They use 3D X-rays, digital impressions, and custom-fit surgical guides to provide you with a more accurate and customized treatment, meaning fewer visits you need to spend on x-rays, impressions, and adjustments.
The Cost of Dentures at ADS
At Affordable Dental Solutions, we offer full, partial, and implant-retained dentures. Whether you want removable dentures or dentures fixed to implants for added stability, we can devise a treatment plan best for your needs and smile.
The cost of dentures at ADS is:
- $650/arch for full dentures
- $750/arch for partial dentures
- $2,999 for implant-retained dentures (when two dental implants are added to a patient’s existing lower dentures)
Before your procedure even begins, you’ll be provided with an all-inclusive fee for the agreed-upon care, allowing you to rest easy knowing there are no hidden fees.